Seiten

May 27, 2013

102 & new weeks schedule

wow i actually did´t realise 
that i hit the 100 post.. 

so ok this is 102 
and i´m so happy 
i really never thought that i could do that 
 i´m happy 
and i´m glad
i did this blog just to have something for me 
were i can talk about my life and my adventures 

here iam, proud of 102 

looking forward to the next 102 

here my new schedule 

well, i practice a lot right now 
therefore i searched for new classes 
online
because nonetheless i´m a student with no money to spend 

what i hate most right now 
is that i have to be inside all the time 
when practicing in a studio... 

but as mentioned above the WWW provides lot of classes
and i mean a LOT of classes
i am so happy that i can do my home practice outside
with YogaGlo
i learned about it during my workshop weekend 
and i can tell you
now, i spend my whole free-time there

it is a great webside with tons of classes
worth checking out

so do some home practice 
stay tuned 

xoxo

No comments: