Seiten

Jul 2, 2013

Life lately

Wow i´m sry
i really am 
for not writing in such a long time 
...so much happend in my life

after a week of working and thinking and learning 
... it´s back to real world
and to be honest, i love it 
i already missed the daily routine, my family and my friends 

...sometimes we have to do it 

...i love summer in vienna 
the heat is nearly unbearable and i find myself wishing it away 
but after a period of rainy days.. i love the heat and whish it back. i love when it seems that everyone is out and anything is possible and everywhere is happiness 

...but only if you are not stuck in your apartment
spending all your important time with learning 

well yes so was my week
just learning for my semester ending
one last exam to go in octobre 
and then i´m done with university 

but actually there was so much other things going on
beside the learning
and i can say it was quite successful
you can call me: Vital & Health Coach 
i got my certificate this weekend 

i got a new JOB 
the one i ever wanted
i´m so thrilled and can´t believe it anyway 
... annnd i´m starting next week

no fotos today 
but soon there will be more 

this week-end i will be @ urban art forms festival 
so on sunday i will give you a full report

xoxo


No comments: