Seiten

Aug 13, 2013

where to start...

i love blogging 
and i´m seriously sorry for posting so slopy
i really don´t know how people can keep up with a daily blog 
after a long day of work, learning, writing and teaching?

but anyway, my life is just perfect right now 
i hope you had a great week? 
this was one of the first in a while where i realized whats happening in my life 
it is a journey, and for that reason, it´s not just one big event..
my new job, my half finished master thesis, yoga class i give, my friends i have time to meet with 
and really i´m trying my best to keep it that way
i take each moment and put love into it - so that i will end up with a life that is filled up with love
so life lately
right now i´m struggeling with my sport scheldule a lot 
because of my new job and my master thesis my free time is around 0
so for now my scheldule is all about: Yoga (ashtanga/bikram) and running

the funniest story happend last week 
my best university friend "hannal" wrote me a sms just to inform me that we will run a 
halfmarathon in octobre.. my eyes just bulged out the second i read it
so now i have to train for it too - which is quite hard,
because according to the running plan i should at least run 4 times /week 
haha ok - we will see that

but not only i have struggles with sport but also with my diat
i need so much energy and because of that i´m not eating the healthiest way :/ 
it is really unnerving and frusttrating 
but NOW without being a real student any more with lot of time for cooking 
i´m realizing how hard it is to eat properly 
and there are those little things- just like when a colleague is bringing something 
super nice but super "not healthy" and you don´t want to say No Thanks because maybe it´s offending him 
wow yeah i know that now 
but slowly i will find a way 
and my routine will come back again (soon i hope)
lately i scrolled down my old posts and i had a lot of goals!
so here we go again
my goals for August:


my mantra of the month:

JUST DO IT ANYWAY

have a truly wonderful week
xoxo

No comments: