Seiten

Jun 9, 2013

first week impressions

how was your week? mine was pretty busy, but in a good kind.. 
spend a lot of time in the university, started with our detox-challenge, finally got some sleep 
all i know is that i fell asleep too fast 
so fast that i even did´t get the chance to watch tv with my man

finally the sun is out here in vienna 
after days of insane raining and 
i lot of damage done by it 
the summer is here 

the first week of our detox-challange was 
intersting - i´m feeling super good this sunday 
and i´m very excited for next week 
my MrM struggeld a little bit more 
for him it was difficult to decrease and finally stop drinking 
coffee and to change his nutrition habbits 
but he did it and i´m so proud 
next week - next steps will be 
- decrease wheat 
- decrease dairy 
- more veggies 
- structure food routine 

this will be a challenge for me too 
i love all dairy products and i´m eating "only" 4 times a day 
so now i have to eat 6 times 

a day- smaller portions
also our daily morning yoga routine will change 
not only sunsolutions but also triangle pose,
boat, bridge pose, twist and more meditation

my week of detox:


for more pictures you can follow me on instagram
you can also reach me on my facebook side 


xoxo

No comments: