Seiten

May 20, 2013

new weeks schedule & challenges

oh gosh
i can tell you my weekend was without words
i did a 3 days workshop with Tiffany Cruikshank
and i´m stunned 
i learned so much 
just... stunned 

but first here is my schedule for this  week 
so as you can see my challenge "doing yoga to be strong and slim by summer" is going on and on 

i´m trying to increase my weekly session up to 4
yeah 

how was your weekend?
mine was incredible
i learned so much about my body and my further training 
i haven´t even realised the full outcome yet 
the workshop with tiffany was 
a life changing thing, really
now i´m willing to go deeper into the yoga materie


10 reasons why i´m doing yoga 
+ to feel balanced 
+ to feel good 
+ Anti stress
+ endorphins 
+ energy 
+ fun 
+ fitness 
+ body awareness 
+ breath awareness 
+ life long training 

life is beautiful 
xoxo



No comments: